Saturday, June 11, 2005

hair today, gone tomorrow

i've decided to shave my head. not for any particular reason, other than the fact that it's one of those things that i've been contemplating, on and off, in recent years. i am saddened, yet eager, to try out a different style. it's just another mookie's-acting-on-impulse fad. let's hope i won't regret it.

in my memory, as well as many others who know me, or have seen me around, my proud mane of silky smooth hair, lightly tinged with my natural dark brown, has undergone many, many metamorphosis stages. all the colours of the rainbow and more -- black, brown, red, orange, pink, blonde, white, grey, green, purple, turqoise, and blue.. yes, blue. my favourite stage. oh, what fun we had, my hair and i.

specially arranged, the following collage is a tribute to the different styles of hair i've had, though there were many more memorable moments regrettably not captured on camera. *sob*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

10 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Linda Chia said...

NOOOOooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger refudgedjasen said...

erm.. tell me.. what did natalie portman did to u?? anyway... i'll be lookin forward to the new look... hohohoho :)

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger mookie said...

haha.. what's with the natalie portman association?

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger els said...

natalie portman has shaved her head too for a new role. =)
but hey, lemme run my fingers thru ur locks before u shave leh... =P

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger mookie said...

good news. i'm not shaving it, after a ton of predictions and opinions from friends.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger beautifuk_ said...

You know, this hair post and your hair pics remind me somehow of John Rzeznik from Goo Goo Dolls. Another guy with great hair who seems to love it just as much. Heh. Just dropping by, love the new blog by the way. :)

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger mookie said...

haha thanks for the visit. it's great to hear from you.

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

 
At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home